Did you see the movie The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman (2007)? It’s a movie about two terminally ill men who escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die.
It’s an inspiring movie that motivated me to create My Bucket List at 44.
I’ve always had an adventurous side. As I get older, there are definitely some things I no longer want to do but there are certainly plenty of things I’d still like to experience. It’s ever changing but here’s my current Bucket List at 44:
We’re starting slow here but don’t worry, it gets good.
- Learn to sew
- Take a French Pastries cooking class
- Learn to surf
- Take a Goat Yoga class
- Learn a new language
- Run a half marathon in a different country
- Complete a triathlon
- Learn to horseback ride
- Learn to play the piano
- Go Glamping
- Visit Croatia
- Watch the Macy’s Day parade in NYC
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Learn to Cook healthy & tasty food
- Write a book and get it published
- See the firefly squids glow (Japan)
- Visit Niagara Falls
- See Giraffes in the wild (Africa)
- Stay in an overwater bungalow (Tahiti, Fiji or Moorea)
It’s never too late to create a bucket list for yourself. Click here for a blank bucket list.
With love & cocoa~